CONTROLLERS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Greenesty - brand of Green Network Store Ltd, having its registered office at 3rd Floor, Renaissance Building, Dingwall Road, Croydon, England, CR0 2NA and Green Network UK PLC, having its registered office at 100 Victoria Street, London, SW1E 5J are the data controller of personal information collected and processed through the Site.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device.
Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
Examples of automatically-collected information are:
- the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet;
- login; email address; password;
- the location of your device or computer;
- device metrics such as when a device is in use, application usage, connectivity data, and any errors or event failures;
- purchase and content use history;
- the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our website (including date and time); cookie number; products and/or content you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs),
- phone numbers used to call our customer service number.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, PayPal, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
Examples of Order Information you provide to us are:
- search for products or services;
- place an order;
- download, stream, view, or use content on a device, or through a service or application on a device;
- information in your account and your profile
- upload your contacts;
- offer your products or services through the Site;
- communicate with us by phone, email, chat or otherwise;
- complete a questionnaire, survey or other entry form;
- upload images, videos or other files to the Site;
- access watchlists, wish lists or gift lists;
- provide and rate customer reviews; or
- employ product availability alerts
HOW ARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED?
We collect Personal Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org" http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
- “Google Analytics”, Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic, currently as a platform inside the Google Marketing Platform brand
Other types of Tracking Technologies that will be used are as follows:
- Pixel hootsuite
- Smart Push Marketing
- Plug in SEO
- Google Ads and Retargeting
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Personal Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we process Personal Information to operate, provide, and improve the Site and the services that we offer. These include:
- Purchase and delivery. We use Personal Information to take and handle orders, process payments, and communicate with you about orders and promotions.
- Provide, troubleshoot, and improve the website. We use Personal Information to provide functionality, improve and fix errors of the website.
- We use Personal Information to recommend features and products that might be of interest to you, identify your preferences, and personalise your usage of the website.
- Communication. We use Personal Information to communicate with you in relation to the website via different means (e.g., phone, email, chat).
- We use Personal Information to display interest-based ads for features, products, and services that might be of interest to you.
- Fraud Prevention. We process Personal Information to prevent and detect fraud and abuse in order to protect the security of our customers, sellers, Greenesty and others.
- Compliance with law. In certain cases, we have a legal obligation to collect and process Personal Information. For instance, we may collect from seller's information regarding place of establishment and bank account information for identity verification and other purposes.
- Other purposes for which we need your consent. We may also ask for your consent to process Personal Information for another specific purpose that we communicate to you. When you give your consent for that purpose, you may withdraw your consent at any time, and we will stop processing of your data for that purpose.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Information about our customers is important to us and we share your Personal Information only as described below.
- Transactions involving third parties: We make available to you products and services provided by third parties for use on the website. When a third party is involved in your transactions, we would share customer information related to those transactions with that third party.
- Third party providers: We engage third parties to perform services for or on our behalf, for fulfilling orders, delivering packages, analysing data, providing marketing assistance, customer service and processing payments For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site - you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout" https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. These third-party providers may have access to Personal Information needed to perform their services and can only use it for such purposes. Moreover, they will have to process the Personal Information in accordance with this Privacy Notice and as permitted by applicable.
- Compliace with law. We may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a court order, injunction, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when Personal Information about you might be shared with third parties and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you.
The Site includes third-party advertising and links to other websites and applications. Third party advertising may collect information about you when you interact with their content, advertising, and services.
For more general information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
GOOGLE - https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
BING - https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: https://optout.aboutads.info.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfil contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Personal Information for our records for as long it is required to fulfil the its purpose or as may be required by law unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18.
3rd Floor Renaissance, 9-16 Dingwall Road, London, CRY, CR0 2NA, United Kingdom